The Minister of Communication and Digital Economy Dr Isa Ibrahim Pantami on Monday declined to comment on the threat to his life by Boko Haram /ISWAP leader, Abubakar Shekau.
Shekau, in a viral video, had threatened President Muhammadu Buhari for visiting Maiduguri, Borno state last week following the killings of over 30 people by Boko Haram terrorists.
READ ALSO: Shekau Says Buhari Is In Trouble, Threatens Minister For Communication
He also threatened Pantami for his stance on sim card registrations and measures being taken by government to clean up unregistered or pre-registered SIM cards within the system.
When accosted by newsmen at the Government Secondary School, Garki, Abuja where he delivered a lecture on digital mentoring, the Minister said he had “ no comments for now “ on the threat to his life by the leader of the insurgent group.
Follow us on, Facebook
Post Disclaimer
The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the author and forum participants on this website do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of Anaedo Online or official policies of the Anaedo Online.